Friday, February 7, 2014

14 weeks

Wednesday was our appointment. Dr thought he might be able to determine the gender, at first we thought we saw a little winkie, but then never found it again. So it could have been the umbilical cord, or we are having a boy. So, needless to say, its still unknown. However, we have a healthy baby growing in there, and that's what's moat important. Today is my birthday, YAY!!! and the baby and I are getting super spoiled with yummies at work. Itwas the best birthday. Husband took me out to dinner after work...I got another cake which created a bit of a sugar high. AHHHH! BABY MOVEMENT!!! ALL THAT SUGAR HAS AWAKENED MY LITTLE ONE! AND ITS BOUNCING OFF THE UTERINE WALLS!!! LOL! All other movements were questionable, but this definitely wasn't gas. And on my birthday and the first day of the second trimester. Punctual little thing *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment